I Am Here to Serve…
As your Representative to the Vermont House, I take my responsibility to you very seriously. I invite and encourage every South Burlington resident I represent to talk to me, often, via email, telephone, or face-to-face. You will find a page on this website devoted to issues — please do let me know your thoughts!
What I believe…
- Social responsibility and fiscal responsibility are not mutually exclusive.
- What benefits our natural environment, benefits our business environment.
- Affordable, quality health care is critical for all Vermonters.
- The same is true regarding affordable, quality education, pre-K
- Civil rights are a bedrock issue.
- The youngest, the oldest, and the most vulnerable among us br>
merit particular support.
- Government has a responsibility in ensuring the common good.
How I think…
- The glass is half full, not half empty.
- Small steps are better than no steps at all.
- Compromise is not a bad thing.
- Compromising on principles is unacceptable.
How I Do Business…
- Seek Common Ground